Terms & Conditions
- Please note that comic book grading is conducted solely by CGC. Captured Collectibles Comics does not guarantee, and is not responsible for any grading discrepancies. Should you be unhappy with the grade of your book, please contact CGC directly. Contact details can be found on their website www.cgccomics.com.
- Captured Collectibles Comics is an authorized dealer and facilitator for CGC. Liability commences with Captured Collectibles Comics when your comic books are in our possession, and until they are returned and ‘signed-for’ by you, or others authorized by you at the address provided on the Captured Collectibles Comics form. Captured Collectibles Comics is not responsible for any damage, loss, or negligence, which occurs outside of this time period.
- During transit all books are insured under our policy. This policy insures up to $100,000.
- Damage during transit must be reported to Captured Collectibles Comics (via info@CapturedCollectible.com) within 5 working days of delivery to the address you provided.
- Customers who choose to ship items to Captured Collectibles Comics will do so securely so that items do not incur damage through inadequate packing. We advise that you send these items with tracking and signature request.
- Captured Collectibles Comics submission forms are designed to be filled in on a computer. If you choose to complete by hand, customers agree to fill out Captured Collectibles Comics submission forms clearly, and completely, in BLOCK CAPITALS. Forms will not be submitted if hand written text is incomplete, or illegible. If a mistake is made, please complete a new form, following the guidelines above.
- A $10 CGC Crack/Prep fee will be added to any already graded CGC books for our special signing events.
- CGC “turn-around” times are subject to change and are dependent on CGC’s workload. Captured Collectibles Comics does not have any influence on these “turn-around” times and are therefore not responsible for any changes. Please see the CGC website for further information.
- Customers agree that payment to Captured Collectibles Comics will be made before signatures are obtained. If any artist’s signing policy requires a signature fee for books being signed then graded by CGC, that payment will also be provided to Captured Collectibles Comics in advance, so that we may pay the artist at the time of signing.
- Prices for Captured Collectibles Comics Signature services, additional signatures, policies, and procedures, are current as of June 1, 2021. However, these are subject to change.
- Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by Captured Collectibles Comics, please contact us via info@CapturedCollectible.com within 5 working days of receipt of goods, and we will try to address the problem. We will not be held responsible if you feel we damaged your book, or you feel an artist damaged your book during a signing event. This is the risk you take having the artist sign your book.
- Customers agree that when payment is made for any Captured Collectibles Comics Signature Series service, they are agreeing to all terms and conditions laid out in items 1-12.